How We Work
- Your first step is to send us your application form.
- Once we receive your application form our Attorney will do an assessment.
- We will notify you about the outcome and how we can assist you.
- We will give you a quotation and explain to you how much you will have to pay to the Curator, if you own a property you will not have to pay the Curator.
- After we have given you all the information about what we can do and how much it will cost, only then will you have to make a decision. Up to this stage everything is free of charge.
If you decide to continue the following process will take place:
- New Life Debt Advisers will send you all necessary documentation authorising our Attorneys to start with the application.
- New Life Debt Advisers will send you an Invoice for the Application Fees.
- We will submit your application to our attorney.
- If you have to pay money to the Curator, New Life will arrange a Debit Order for you to sign.
- Our attorney will prepare your High Court application and will arrange for you to sign it.
- An advertisement will be placed in the Government Gazette.
- Your application will be presented by an Advocate in the High Court.
- Once the Court ruled over your application we will send you the Court Order.
In Order to be able to assist clients nationwide, New Life makes use of a selected panel of attorneys and advocates all over South Africa.
We can change your financial situation overnight
Your first step is to send us your application form.